Destination Mapping Group Coaching Program
Equipping you to answer the questions -'where do I want to go?' and 'what do I want to do?'
Gain the clarity you need about your values and your strengths to make better decisions.
When you are clear on your purpose, you can easily handle the challenges that come your way.
Does This Sound Like You?
- "I have always been offered opportunities and moved up but now I'm not sure what I really want to do."
- "I like what I am doing, but I feel like I am playing it too safe and I have more to offer but I don't know what that is."
- "I had a plan early in my career but have just been focusing on the work and not what I really want to do."
- "I have some opportunities coming up and I am not sure what decision to make."
- "I am really not happy in my current role but I don't know what I really want and it is frustrating."
- "I am just starting my career and want to make sure I make the right decisions early."
The Destination Mapping Group Coaching Program helps anyone who is feeling unsure, confused and frustrated become a confident and resilient leader.Sign up Now
Meet your Destination Mapping Course Coach, Jill Windelspecht
My goal is to help leaders like you get clear about what is important to them and answer the question 'where do I want to go'? I know when this becomes clear, you will be more confident and resilient.
As the founder of Talent Specialists Consulting, I have helped thousands of leaders across the globe map their destination, pursue more fulfilling careers and obtain the balance they have always wanted. I have spent over 20 years coaching leaders at multiple levels, helping them uncover the mindset they need to take action and get the career that fulfills them.
I am excited to bring the approach I use with my 1:1 coaching clients to you and your peers. Learning alongside others helps us connect, see different perspectives and grow.Sign up now
All The Tools You Need To Create Your Own Destination Map
Destination Mapping Group Coaching Information and Investment
The Destination Mapping Group Coaching Program kicks off January 25, 2022 and will continue weekly through March 15, 2022 with live coaching sessions held weekly on Tuesdays at 4pm EDT.
Investment: $597* or 2 Payments of $343
Joining this 8-week live group coaching program will allow you to create your own destination map, step by step.
Module 1 - You are here - now where do you want to go.
Module 2 - What is your legacy?
Module 3 - What do you value and how do you value?
Module 4 - Rhythms in your life, reflecting on the past
Module 5 - Your personal Vision and Destination
Module 6 - Who do you need along side you?
- 8 one-hour group live coaching calls
- Online resource to access recordings, journal, pose questions and connect with peers
- Weekly self-directed videos with tools, tips and pre-work
- Lifetime access to recordings
- Practical steps you can begin applying right away
- 3-day access to the replay of the Live2Lead Leadership Program (John Maxwell, Jamie Kern Lime, Valorie Burton, Jeff Henderson & Ed Mylett)
- Behavioral Assessment with development coaching tips
- Post Program Support - 8 weeks of 30 minute group Accountability Calls focused on removing obstacles for you and encourage you to take action
- 1:1 one-hour coaching session with me to help you move forward
Sign up Now
I was fortunate to have Jill as a coach during a much-needed time in my career path. She provided me with a platform and foundation for deciding what direction I wanted to take my career. She listened attentively and asked questions that forced me to evaluate my core values and ideals related to my job. Throughout the process, we utilized a number of systems to help visualize, plan, and take concrete steps to chart the ideal career path for me. If you need a guide to help you through the next steps of your career journey, Jill would be my top choice. She helped me through prioritization exercises, soul-searching, and enlightening conversation.
Jeremy, Marketing Leader
Jill was my executive coach, as part of a senior management leadership program. What worked most for me when working with Jill were some of her assignments, particularly those centered around creating a personal vision, and an individual statement of purpose, which compelled me to delve deep and sometimes discover and often rediscover, facets of my character that I had been out of tune with. And that basically sums up her style - her questions and silences may sometimes be uncomfortable, but almost always has the effect of making one seek all the answers within oneself.
Jit Roy, Director of Research & Development
This changed everything for me
I used this approach for myself and it helped me get clear on what I really wanted. I made a mistake though...I didn't keep it in front of me and make intentional plans to pursue my purpose. I want to help you move quicker than I did!Sign up Now